Electrical & Electronic Engineering
The department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, accredited by National Board of Accreditation has seen a considerable growth since its inception in 1998, owing to well qualified faculty and excellent laboratories. The department is successfully functioning under the guidance of Head of Department, Associate Professor Er. Ankur Gupta and the Chairman Prof. Dr. S.P. Jain
B.Tech. (Electrical & Electronics Engg.) - 120 Seats
Key features of the Department:-
- Excellent Teacher-Students Ratio = 1:12.
- Effective teaching learning process through modern teaching aids like LCD Projectors or OHPs, Power Analyzer and Laptops.
- 24 hrs. Internet connectivity with wi-fi system in the department.
- Syllabus beyond curriculum to enhance practical knowledge of students.
- Workshops, Seminars, STTP, Paper presentations are arranged/attended by the faculty to enhance the teaching learning skills as well as knowledge upgradations.
- Industrial visits and continuing education programmes are the regular features of the curriculum.