M.Tech (Electrical & Electronic Engineering)
The department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, accredited by National Board of Accreditation has seen a considerable growth since its inception in 1998, owing to well qualified faculty and excellent laboratories. The department is successfully functioning under the guidance of HOD & Assistant Professor Er. Sham Sunder Vadhera
M.Tech. (Electrical & Electronics Engg.) - 18 Seats
Key features of the Department:-
- Excellent Teacher-Students Ratio = 1:12.
- Effective teaching learning process through modern teaching aids like LCD Projectors or OHPs, Power Analyzer and Laptops.
- 24 hrs. Internet connectivity with wi-fi system in the department.
- Syllabus beyond curriculum to enhance practical knowledge of students.
- Workshops, Seminars, STTP, Paper presentations are arranged/attended by the faculty to enhance the teaching learning skills as well as knowledge upgradations.
- Industrial visits and continuing education programmes are the regular features of the curriculum.